With decades of experience in all segments of the print industry, the eProductivity Software Enterprise Mailing solution has been specifically designed to help mailing organizations improve the efficiency and profitability of all direct, transpromo, and transactional mail projects. With Enterprise Mailing, your organization can:
- Respond quickly to RFQs and provide accurate estimates that consider the unique specifications of each project
- Automate production workflow to track capacity, bottlenecks, missing components, and the impact of schedule changes
- Reduce waste and minimize inventory errors and material losses to ensure you’re maximizing the profit potential of each project
Mailing Workflow Solutions for your Business
Respond quickly and accurately to requests for quote (RFQs), process more estimates in less time, and increase your throughput
Tackle complex, multi-level mailing projects with easy-to-understand visual workflow tools
Leverage dynamic scheduling views, real-time production and schedule status, and drag-and-drop schedule editing and conflict alerts to reduce bottlenecks
Create targeted, personalized direct mailing campaigns that optimize ROI by minimizing inventory errors and material losses
What is Enterprise Mailing?
eProductivity Software Enterprise Mailing solution provides an end-to-end solution for managing complete mailing projects. From simple repeat jobs to the most complex, multi-product, multi-version projects, Enterprise Mailing provides a structured, organized project environment that increases the accuracy and flow of all job information, allowing you to complete each project faster and more efficiently.
How does Enterprise Mailing work?
Enterprise Mailing Solutions are specifically designed to improve the efficiency of companies providing mailing and personalized direct marketing services by improving critical business processes, such as:
- Estimating and pricing of mailing and direct marketing projects
- Managing complex order entry and detailed data and production instructions
- Scheduling, production capacity planning, and management of key milestones and critical dates
- Managing and communicating approvals, signoffs, change orders, etc.
- Getting accurate, real-time reporting and analysis for jobs in production- and more!
Who is Enterprise Mailing designed for?
Direct & TransPromo Mail
Mail & Commercial Printing
Want to learn more about eProductivity Software Enterprise Mailing?
Can’t find a document?
Can’t find the documents you are looking for? Click here to access and search our comprehensive resource library.